1. Deposit & Final payment
- A deposit which is equal to 30% of the total tour cost is required at the time of booking. The full or final payment is required upon your arrival. Our sale will come to meet you and received the rest of final amount. You will also receive the Confirmation Service Voucher. (Confirmation for final service from our sale/s).
- Receipt of your deposit or final payment will indicate that you and your travel agent (when applicable) have read these Terms and Conditions, and that you (and your agent) have accepted them.
- The Terms and Conditions below form the basis of the contractual relationship between Green Lotus International Tourism Co., Ltd. - under the branding Green Lotus Travel (Business Certificate Number: 0105774667) and its clients. It is extremely important that our clients understand and accept these Terms and Conditions as well as their quotations, itineraries and other relevant communication from our travel advisors.
2. Methods of Payment
Full settlement should be received no later than 30 working days prior to passenger s’ arrival. We are now able to offer 2 methods of Payment:
- Made by telegraphic transfer, internet transfer to our Green Lotus Travel nominal account. Remitter bears all charges of the banks engaged in the transfer of the payment.
- Visa, Master Card off line payment: You only need to fill up the information through: Credit Card payment form and we can charge you from your card with the amount you need to pay + 2.5 % bank fee.
3. Cancellation & Refunds
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip to Vietnam, Laos or Cambodia; however, we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen.
In the event of cancellation, we will refund any payment made to Green Lotus Travel (less any cancellation fee that is applicable) within 14 days of our receipt of your written cancellation request.
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
- More than 30 days prior to trip departure. No charge; however, 10% of the tour price for deposit is non-refundable. The rest of 20% of the deposit will be refunded
- Cancellation received up to 16 to 30 days before departure: 35 % refund of all monies paid excluding penalties if applicable charged by hotels, airlines and rail. All penalties will be itemized.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 15 days before departure: 50% of the tour price + penalties charged by hotels, airlines and rail if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
- Cancellation received from 3 to 6 days before departure: 75% of the tour price + full cost of Mekong River Cruise (applied depend on the cruises) if applicable.
- Cancellation received from 2 to 0 days before departure: 100% of the tour price
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the tour price full
- After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
4. Booking Hotels or Resorts (Applied for booking accommodation in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia)
- Booking hotel and resort on our web site is based on Pre-Payment Basis. We would require full prepayment upon confirmation of availability. The price is cash price.
- Payment by Master and Visa Card (off line payment) will incur 3% bank fee.
- Online Payment with One PAY: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB Card accepted (3.85% of the amount will be charged for bank fee)
- Payment by bank transfer to our nominal bank account bank as above.
All prepaid hotels & resorts are subject to the following cancellation charges:
- 61 days, 30% of the amount of charge per booking (hotel or resort) will be forfeited
- 31-60 days prior to arrival: 40%
- 15-30 days prior to arrival: 50%
- 14 days prior to arrival: 100%
5. Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. Green Lotus Travel accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
6. Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited. Travelers to Tibet are required to provide a doctor's certificate stating that the he/she is fit to travel and his/her blood pressure and heart condition are normal. This is a necessary requirement because of the possible effects that the very high altitude may have on certain people.
7. Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of Vietnam, the free baggage allowance within Vietnam is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client. Regulations within Vietnam specify that all suitcases must have a locking device attached. Failure to follow this regulation may result in refusal by airport staff to load suitcases onto the aircraft.
Noted: the above language allowance not applied with budget Airlines.
Green Lotus Travel tour packages not include Vietnam, Laos or Cambodia Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance and all insurance are not part of our package or customize or excursion. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin.
9. Complaints and Claims
Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service Green Lotus Travel has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip.
In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, regular mail, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. Green Lotus Travel will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your tour.
You can contact Green Lotus Travel via the web form from www.greenlotustravel.com, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from Viet Vision Travel in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact Green Lotus Travel customer service center at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (+84 4) 3247 4627 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your enquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
11. Liability & Responsibility
- Green Lotus Travel provides tour information and Vietnam tour bookings. Green Lotus Travel publishes travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies and tour companies & operators. Green Lotus Travel will not be responsible for errors, emissions or inaccuracies in information provided by third party providers.
- Green Lotus Travel shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by Green Lotus Travel.
- Green Lotus Travel shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond Green Lotus Travel’s control. Neither Green Lotus Travel nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- Green Lotus Travel is not responsible for a client's failure to comply with customs regulations.
- Green Lotus Travel is not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer's valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- Green Lotus Travel reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If Green Lotus Travel has cancelled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, Green Lotus Travel is liable for a full refund of the money received from the client.
- Many of Green Lotus Travel tour packages include activities which require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Green Lotus Travel, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- Green Lotus Travel reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
11. Modification or Discontinuance of Service
Green Lotus Travel reserves the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior which is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.