Night 1: Hanoi – night train to Lao Cai province
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi at 7.00 pm and transfer you to Hanoi Railway station for the overnight train to Lao Cai province. Experience the romantic overnight train travel.
Stay overnight on Victoria Train.
Day 2: Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Sapa (B/L)
Arrive at Lao Cai's Railway station at 6.00 am. We will take 1-hour car ride uphill to the beautiful town of Sapa. The ride gives you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces. Upon arrival in Sapa town you have your breakfast and freshen up before the trip.
Starting with 3km of trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong people. Lunch at a local house, and then walk through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Giay minority people. It gives you a worth chance to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily lifestyles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscape on the way.
Get back to Sapa by jeep and you will have a free night to discover beautiful Sapa town.
Stay overnight at Victoria Hotel & Resort.
Day 3: Sapa – Cat Cat – Sin Chai – Lao Cai Station (B/L)
After breakfast taking a walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 3 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the foot of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam.
Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river and then next 3 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain - "the roof of Vietnam and Indochina". From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way by a jeep to return to Sapa.
In late afternoon we will transfer you back to Lao Cai station to take the overnight train to Hanoi. You will be arriving in Hanoi at 5.30 am next day.
End of services.
This itinerary is private and customized for a small group. Of course it's available join-in tour for some itineraries if you don't want to go over budget. For more details please contact us at anytime.
The price below is US$ per person:
|Quantity of group
|Victoria Hotel & Resort
- English speaking guide in Sapa
- Private transfer in Hanoi/Lao Cai/Sapa
- Train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi: 4 soft sleeper berth cabin with A/C
- Twin or Double shared accommodation at luxury Victoria Sapa hotel with daily breakfast
- Breakfast up on arrival at hotel in Sapa
- Two (02) bottles of mineral water for each person per day.
- Entrance fees and permits
- Meals indicated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- International flights & departure taxes
- Domestic flights & departure taxes
- Entrance fees & permits not mentioned above
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone call..), tips and gratuities
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Others not mentioned above.
- As we've mentioned above, this tour is private and could be customized in order to meet your requirements.
- More people is equal to Lower cost.
- Please be aware this itinerary or other trekking itineraries in general are not highly recommended to children, people with history of high blood pressure, heart disease, or stroke.
- Itinerary is subject to change under certain circumstances such as: uncontrolled weather condition.
- The selected hotel might be changed to another one because of fully booking or renovation. We will surely let you know before decide to book and guarantee that the hotel is the same level to the first one.
- Bring with you the passport for overnight registration on sites.
- Public Holiday dates surchage will be applied if your travel date is on 1 Jan, Lunar New Year, from 27 Apr to 1 May, from 27 Aug to 2 Sep, 24 Dec, 31 Dec.