Night 1: Hanoi – night train to Lao Cai
From 07:30 pm to 08:00 pm, our tour guide will come and pick you up at your hotel to go to the Hanoi Railway Station.
You will take overnight train to Lao Cai.
Day 1: Sapa Town - Ta Van - Seo Trung Ho Village (B/L/D)
In the early morning, you will arrive Lao Cai station and our driver will pick you up to take you to the hotel in Sapa. You will have breakfast and freshen up yourself before go trekking to MuongHoa valley to visit the Rattan Bridge, start the trek at Ta Van village where the Dzay monority located then get to the village of the Red Dzao people (Giang Ta Chai village). Do a trek round 6 - 7 hours through the forests up and down in Fanxipan range then reach Seo Trung Ho village of the Red Dzao. This is an almost untouched village and there are very few tourists getting here. In here, there is a chance to enjoy a most beautiful waterfall in Sapa, which comes from a height of about 70 m. Stay overnight in this village with a Dzao family.
Estimated distance trekking: 18 km
Estimated time trekking: 7 hours
Stay overnight in homestay in Seo Trung Ho village.
Day 2: Seo Trung Ho - Ta Trung Ho - Ban Ho Village - Sapa - Night train to Hanoi (B/L/D)
Have breakfast with the family, start climbing up to the mountain for another untouched village: Ta Trung Ho village located at about 1450m above the sea level. Picnic lunch at the village and then descend BanHo village to visit a different minority: The Tay people who have houses on stilts, then take a Jeep back to Sapa, freshen up yourself and have dinner.
Estimated distance trekking: 17 km
Estimated time trekking: 6.5 hours
At 6pm, get transfered to Laocai train station, sleep on the night train back to Hanoi. End of the tour.
This itinerary is private and customized for a small group. Of course it's available join-in tour for some itineraries if you don't want to go over budget. For more details please contact us at anytime.
The price below is US$ per person:
|Quantity of group
|Homestay in Seo Trung Ho
- English speaking guide in Sapa
- Private transfer in Hanoi/Lao Cai/Sapa
- Train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi: 4 soft sleeper berth cabin with A/C
- Single basic bed with mosquito net at homestay
- Public bathroom with hot water in homestay
- Breakfast with local dishes in Seo Trung Ho village
- Breakfast up on arrival at hotel in Sapa
- Two (02) bottles of mineral water for each person per day.
- Entrance fees and permits
- Meals indicated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- International flights & departure taxes
- Domestic flights & departure taxes
- Entrance fees & permits not mentioned above
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone call..), tips and gratuities
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Others not mentioned above.
- As we've mentioned above, this tour is private and could be customized in order to meet your requirements.
- More people is equal to Lower cost.
- Please be aware this itinerary or other trekking itineraries in general are not highly recommended to children, people with history of high blood pressure, heart disease, or stroke.
- Itinerary is subject to change under certain circumstances such as: uncontrolled weather condition.
- The selected hotel might be changed to another one because of fully booking or renovation. We will surely let you know before decide to book and guarantee that the hotel is the same level to the first one.
- Bring with you the passport for overnight registration on sites.
- Warm cloths is necessary to pack in during November to February.
- High Season surchage will be applied if your travel date is on Nov, Dec, Mar, Apr.
- Public Holiday dates surchage will be applied if your travel date is on 1 Jan, Lunar New Year, from 27 Apr to 1 May, from 27 Aug to 2 Sep, 24 Dec, 31 Dec.