Be ready at your hotel in Sapa at about 09:00am, our local guide and driver for a short road transfer along of main road northeastwards to the starting point of trekking. Hiking uphill on a rocky path for 2 hours along the narrow valley which runs between two high mountains passing two villages of the Black H'mong people: Sau Chua and Sa Seng.
The H'mong people here have just recently changed their living way from swidden cultivation style into the sedentary one. So there are still a lot traces of the past time can be seen: rudimentary houses, stone wall around houses... Lunch break in the village.
After lunch, we continue along the same trail gradually uphill the Den Thang mountain for an hour to Hang Da Village of the H'mong which sits at 1,800m height and over looking down the Muong Hoa Valley. Paying visit to several local houses.
Leaving Hang Da and enjoy easy walk on high elevation for half an hour which offers great view of Muong Hoa Valley until arriving to Hau Chu Ngai, another village of the Black H'mong. This portion of the trek offers chances for taking the best photos of landscapes.
Getting downhill for another hour along a dirt track to Pho Village at the center of Hau Thao Commune. You will be picked up from here to get back to Sapa.
This itinerary is private and customized for a small group. Of course it's available join-in tour for some itineraries if you don't want to go over budget. For more details please contact us at anytime.
The price below is US$ per person:
|Quantity of group
- English speaking guide
- Transportation upon the itinerary
- Two (02) bottles of mineral water for each person
- Entrance fees and permits
- 1 lunch
- International flights & departure taxes
- Domestic flights & departure taxes
- Entrance fees & permits not mentioned above
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone call..), tips and gratuities
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (US$45 & 02 passport photos per person)
- Others not mentioned above.
- As we've mentioned above, this tour is private and could be customized in order to meet your requirements.
- More people is equal to Lower cost.
- Please be aware this itinerary or other trekking itineraries in general are not highly recommended to children, people with history of high blood pressure, heart disease, or stroke.
- Itinerary is subject to change under certain circumstances such as: uncontrolled weather condition.
- The selected hotel might be changed to another one because of fully booking or renovation. We will surely let you know before decide to book and guarantee that the hotel is the same level to the first one.
- High Season surchage will be applied if your travel date is on Nov, Dec, Mar, Apr.
- Public Holiday dates surchage will be applied if your travel date is on 1 Jan, Lunar New Year, from 27 Apr to 1 May, from 27 Aug to 2 Sep, 24 Dec, 31 Dec.